Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear Sleepless and Suffering

SO, basically that title means dear me.... Or dear us... the fall allergy sufferers.

I couldn't sleep so I figured I would mention a few things that are making my night not so bad, as I try not to scratch out my eye balls or give a hacking birth to 'Slimer,'  from "Ghost Busters,"  which happens to be on broadcast TV right now.

If you are into Action Adventure stories, the one that has been keeping me company during this crawl into a ball time Jack Dubrul, isn't a bad answer. The current book is "Pandora's Curse" which is fitting. Why? I feel like I am gonna die. And I hate taking drugs. And I had to actually open a box and take a pill.  The curse of the fall season for me. Thus far it is pretty good, though, it isn't holding my complete attention. Though it does have to do with Nazi's which has to do with the theater play I am in.



The other item that is getting my attention though I am rather using my computer to type than watch.... "The Tutors: the First Season." Amazing show. The acting alone... my god,  the costumes. My friend blames me for his newest addiction.... this show. It really is a must see. And re-see, and love every minute.

 Anyhoo, I think Slimer's coz is seeking contact with tissue, so I will leave you to check out these two great items yourself. Later art lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment